Sunday, January 15, 2012

The results of a breakdown...

Oh boy, so last night was a toughie.  This is, truly, and understatement.  Last night brought the craziness of the day that I so needed to get beyond, to a miserable, out of control conclusion.  

(Side note: Beef Barley Soup makes me feel good... I will have to keep stock of that on hand.  Hmmm... wait, is there gluten in that?  I will have to check.)

I found myself so physically weak that I was really unable to deal properly with the children.  Abby had been home sick for days, mostly needing sleep to recover (that bug was harsh!) and I was not getting the sleep myself.  So she did help once she woke up.

***it's now Sunday... I took a nap and didn't finish the story.  Now I don't feel like it.  I probably will later, but have other thoughts on my mind.  So that is what I will write about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment