Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I AM SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAY!!!

The last week has been a doozy.  I have been seriously knocked down and feel like I have been through surgery... that level of exhaustion and lethargy.  It's tough and can be discouraging.  You want to throw in the towel, but what towel?  You want to quit... but quit what?  And you just press on and hope it will turn into pressing through as quickly as possible.

I am keeping this short... but I called and spoke with someone about a product I felt was crucial for my healing, but that I don't have several hundred dollars for and I ended up really crying.  This person asked me multiple questions, that I answered, and was moved with compassion.  It blessed me that they cared.  Then I was told this person was sending me this device for FREE.  YES, FREE!  In my darkest, hardest, weakest place, the Lord met me with a gift... through a person.  A person I can bless back with my prayer and love.  How honoring to me... how uplifting... HOW EXCITING!  I believe it will aid in this family's healing.

I am keeping this one short, as I keep getting tired and forgetting to finish my posts.  I started this one a couple days ago, at least.  If I can stay awake, I will post something else in a bit.

I may be sideways, but I am still on track... Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment