Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting cozy between a rock and a hard place... NOT!

Well, it's been a few days. I have had a lot going on and have seen some improvement in my physical condition, while experiencing some probable detox symptoms. On Friday, my mom came to take me to a doctors appointment where we viewed our blood under the microscope. I also had a Myers cocktail, which was an IV feeding of nutrients into my body. This is very helpful when you've been so depleted and ill, and I'm really glad I had it done, although it's quite expensive.

The blood showed improvement in liver function, although there's still a lot to be done there. It also showed signs of fungi, parasite activity, and so on. The chemicals that showed up in the last draw were nonexistent, and this is fabulous news. Bacteria still prevalent, as is leaky gut. Overall I was quite pleased with the results, as it has only been one month. I will continue working on this course of action until we get things resolved. The virus I had previously, that had showed up in the dry blood slide was not there anymore, and you can see the good vitamin C activity working. I also saw my omega 3s and they were in abundance, just as they should be. This is encouraging.

Still, any trip like this is exhausting for me. We went to eat afterward and it was too loud into overwhelming. Now I know another choice would be better in the future.

The following day mom and I went to lunch for her birthday, and you can see some of the pictures on my wall. We had a nice time and did some browsing at a shop across the street from where we had eaten, and that was also fun but an expensive shop it was. I would love to shop there if I had unlimited resources. However, I have very limited resources at this time. In the future this will be different.

I don't like being forced to look at my resources so often, but I'm in a position where this is important. Not only my weighing out medical needs, but we need all new tires on our vehicle, and these are not cheap tires. The spare we're using from the flat we had, is getting flat itself. It's not safe to drive, and Jim is on his way to air it up and hope that it holds the air. I am not sure what were going to do, as I'm just getting prepared to pay our normal bills. This is not even mentioning our medical bills that are forthcoming, as well as some other things I have found that we'll be very helpful.

But I have found something that I believe is going to be extraordinarily helpful. It is called advanced cell therapy. The premise behind this therapy is something that makes a lot of sense to me, that may not to other people. I sat in on the class today and I can tell this is something that would work for me. I'm excited and have to find the money for this, I really really do.

I'm starting to think I may have some energy or at least enough strength to take a small walk, sweep the floor, or something along those lines. Probably not more than one of those, but I anticipate in the future that I will be able to do more and more. It will take time, and it will take focus and determination, but I know how to tap into those.

For now I prefer avoiding going places, as my abdomen is so swollen I appear pregnant. I figure if I'm around people I don't know I can just pretend, but I hate lying if someone asks me. I have not lied about it, however if I say I'm dealing with health issues it becomes a conversation. I'm too tired to have conversations with everybody who thinks I'm pregnant. It is incredible to look so pregnant when I'm not and it's been 3 1/2 weeks I've appeared this way. In the past I've had occasions where I've bloated up from food, but this is ridiculous. I can have not eaten and look this way, have eaten and look this way, it doesn't seem to matter.

Well I have much to figure out and prayers are appreciated.

And one more thing, it looks like we might be moving. So prayers on that regard would also be very much appreciated.

I'm off for now, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment