Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank you!

Today I want to share a special thank you to you all who read my posts.  I will get more regular, though it has not been an easy task for me, because I tend to expend any "extra" energy that comes in on all the things I am behind on, so this gets tabled.  However, I feel I need to keep up on it, and I greatly appreciate the love and heart that goes into wading through all of this.  I know my life is challenging, and it is my daily deal... and realize it is often difficult to wade through someone else's 'stuff', whether or not it is easier or harder than your story, simply because it is not your story.  Thank you for caring enough to read, or even just being curious enough.  The surprise feedback I receive from people, when I had no idea they would care to read my posts, is encouraging, uplifting and gives me hope.  Extra hope, I mean.  :)

When a person is as vulnerable as I have been, with fatigue and/or very high pain levels... or even when the pain is lower, but CONSTANT, it can be scary.  You don't know if you will say the right things... whether or not that means you overshare, or you use the wrong word... and really don't know how people will choose to respond.  So  you can often be overwhelmed and on edge, trying to be careful.  What you are then doing is expending valuable healing energy to keep from offending anyone.  I give up on that.  I would never intentionally offend someone, so I let that go.  That is an internal thing for them.  I am doing my best.

Anyway, I digress.  THANK YOU.  I love you.  I truly do.  And if we have not met, we will have to remedy that and you will then soon enough know that I mean it.  :)

Blessings on you all!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment