Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Overdue...

I have not written in a while.  It has been sporadic, at best.  Often it feels like a chore I just don't have energy for, yet when complete, I feel a sense of accomplishment and relief.  I feel like, just maybe, I said something that someone, somewhere will appreciate.  For some time now, I have had to try to use Siri to post and not type it up.  Predominantly as I did not have a laptop to use, and sitting up at a desk is not always the best thing for me.  You can often tell I was not typing it up, as the words or grammar will come out wrong.  To vs too or two, there vs their... you would think it would be obvious, but apparently that is not always the case.

The fun news is that Jim has taken on some side work and surprised me with a laptop!  I don't think I am all that easily surprised, but I was this time!!!  How amazing... so here I am.  I should be sleeping, but I need to jot a note and hope it helps me sleep.

Here is a brief list of what I am up to:

I am setting up a schedule so I can complete my wedding and event planning course, plan my doterra time, organize kiddie stuff while school is out, start a teeny exercise program slowly, organize my home some, etc. I have far more things to do than I do energy.  Perhaps I should spend some MORE money, sheesh, and get the couple supplements for energy.  Maybe I don't have enough faith in them.  But how can I know if I don't try?  Oh, one more thing... I will be scheduling some time for writing and blogging about using doTERRA's lyme disease protocol.  That isn't all, but is a start...

That is all for right now... I want to check something, and I need to sleep.  I think I can now.

Thanks for reading, and I will plan to write more regularly now that I don't have a very good excuse not to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment