Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh, that my life would be all it's purposes to be. :)

Seasons come and go
Circumstances ebb and flow
There is one Constant I know...
He created me. He gave me life and purpose. He created the passions that stir deep within, deliberately. I'm made to encompass Beauty. He is beauty. I am His, made in His image. The result of this is that I AM BEAUTY. His loved, cherished, precious child. What more can I do but honor Him with every breath I take, with every step I make. Without Him, life is empty and without hope. What an empty future I would have without Him! I would die without my love, without His peace that surpasses anything else.

Oh that my life would be ever focused on Him, in a way that draws people in and translates to them the love of the Father.

Oh Lord, spring from within me wells of joy, infectious, overwhelming and glorious!

Oh yes, let it be! I am free! I am happy! Lead me to others who need the same.

Hallelujah! Your love is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment