Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I can't think of a title...

Well, I got my hair done today. I was holding out to save money for medical expenses, but when I saw a couple of split ends… that was it. I don't want to trash this mane of hair I have, I have too much to let it go down hill like that.

Now I am home, I am extraordinarily tired, and we have a lot to do to get ready for the latest transition. I just feel like crying, and I think it's based on pure fatigue. I don't know any other reasons why. But I do know that I need to talk with my landlords today, if anybody reads this, please be praying for that. I don't have a whole lot else I want to say right now. I'm just too tired to think about it.

Well, that's not true. I do have something I want to say. I want to say how grateful I am for all the people who are stepping up to the plate to help out. People who know that we're in a tough spot, and need a little bit of assistance, and are offering to step up and help out. I don't even ask them, they're just offering. And so lovingly and generously too. What a blessing, and I thank them with all my heart. It also gives me an opportunity to interact with people on a different level then I would normally at church, or other places. So I get to see a little bit more about the beautiful people that they are. It is really an amazing gift.

There's so many nuggets of beauty in my life, amidst the chaos, sometimes the fear and the pain that comes, and I just want to recognize those and share with other people how wonderful it is. I don't want to take for granted those things, these things that are so vitally needed, and so overwhelmingly appreciated. And once I'm well, I want to always remember how God blessed me with these people. These people who stepped out of their comfort zones sometimes, out of their personal circumstances, and into mine. And then they did everything they could to love me through the challenges that I'm facing, and that my family is facing with me. That just shows me more evidence of his glory and his goodness.

That's all for now, because I'm just too tired to say anything else. I just wanted to acknowledge that and say thank you to those people who are willing to give beyond, above and beyond the normal. You all rock my socks off, and are wonderful. You have no idea what it means to me.

Have a wonderful evening, and I'll post again soon... Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment