Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ebbs and flows...

Today started out feeling a little decent, and I did a couple things. But not a whole lot. Same for yesterday, I was able to do a little bit of vacuuming and sweeping although I kept dropping the vacuum and broom. Just like my grip gives out and everything tumbles to the floor. A bit of a pain, but I'm glad I can do a little bit of stuff around the house occasionally.

The last couple days I had some business to take care of that I had to get done, and it was weighing on me. You know the kinds of things I'm talking about, those with deadlines and they all lineup due at the same time. You have to figure out how to prioritize each one, and get them all done up the same time. Not an easy task even when you're well. I'm very glad I've completed those items, and now it's the waiting game again for results on some of them. I have emails to return, some of which I have responded to and have responses back. The issue here, it is that I'm too exhausted to respond now. If only I could talk all my things out... but talking also is exhausting. I don't think this is going to be very long as I'm having great difficulty staying awake. As a result, I'm at the school early to pick up Abby and letting Audrey play on the school grounds where I can see her. I was concerned that if I stayed home, in between pick ups, I would fall sleep and miss out this pickup time.

Four minutes before the bell rings, and I hope they're not detained in departing the classroom.

Along with everything else that's going on, our landlords have also decided to raise the rent, there's a mold issue in the rental we are in, and we're going to have to be moving. We have found a place we think would be a good option for us at this point in time, and we're hoping no one else snatches it up before we get it. We will see, and I have prayed that the Lord keeps it for us if this is the right place. Part of me is certain it is, while a teeny part of me is scared it might not be and we would have to look again. This particular unit has a beautiful location. Every view looks out over greenery and the creek that you can't really see from where it is but it's still the type of area that is appealing. It's also the closest unit to the playground that is hardly ever used. It's also very close to the pool area which would be great for us. I have found myself falling asleep thinking about it, and waking up thinking about it. This is unusual for me, and it makes me feel very much that this is the place where we need to be. I also feel it is safe, and mold free. Mold free is crucial.

Well, that's it for now. My daughter should be out any moment, and I have a two-year-old screaming at me. Oh how fun.

Until later... I'm healing and anticipating glorious things.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment