Thursday, January 3, 2013

Enough is enough

So, I've been afraid to focus on the good things, especially when I feel I've had a stall in progress. But even maintaining any improvement is a gain! Plus I need to get back into healthy treatment and focus. So here it is. I will kick this bugger in the arse by posting the good things, even if I am afraid that people will think I'm all the way better, capable of more, or whatever the fear is. I've got to disengage from the fear of what would happen if I "ignore" the disease stuff, and instead focus on what is better. I've struggled with this balance... it has been off-balance and unsure of how I manage it. Today I was in my class (via phone) with Gary Blier of Advanced Cell Training. Gary is very blunt and tackles what he sees you dealing with, head on. Thing is, even if it is painful, he's so spot on. You can't get away with anything. ;) But I am not in this class to stay stuck. This has been a long time issue. I don't know how to overcome it, really. I'll seek God, of course (duh, lol). But this process? Don't know how to manage it. Ack.

My request to anyone ready this is to pray for us still. Pray that I will rise above the fear, any loneliness and judgement, and focus on exactly what I need to so I can break through this. I don't want to associate myself with pain and exhaustion, but because it is so in my face, I do! I have to break through this. Please support me in this, and encourage me... I need help to keep my focus.

Shoot, I hear a very unhappy 8 year old... what now? School resumes on Monday... HALLELUJAH!!!! They need more stuff to do away from each other. These young ones fight too much! Sheesh.

Okay, breakfast and talking Audrey down. Getting dressed and ready, then to Petaluma to meet my dad, and Novato to go to their building and permits office, and then back home and need to design marketing materials for my upcoming February event.

I may try for a nap in there, but probably that won't work.

Anywho... My name is Jen. I am a daughter of the most high God. I am not Lyme disease and it does not own me. I am a princess warrior. Guess who wins?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment